Avocado Peanut Butter Mousse

This is a beautifully simplistic pudding, less a traditional mousse and more resembling those instant pudding mixes that I fell in love with when I first met my husband.
I added a couple of teaspoons of my new favourite product, powdered peanut butter, which has much less fat than regular peanut butter, and just adds a hint of peanut flavour to this chocolate mousse.

Avocado Cacao Peanut Butter Mousse
Ingredients
1 ripe Avocado
¼ cup Cacao Powder (or Cocoa in a pinch)
¼ cup Non-Dairy Milk
2 tsp Peanut Butter Powder (or just peanut butter)
Pinch Sea Salt
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
3 Soft Dried Figs (for a delicious crunchy texture)
1 tsp Agave Syrup (or to taste)

Place all the ingredients in a blender or mini food processor and blitz until smooth.
That's it!!

Here's a throwback to a Tofu Chocolate Mousse that I made many moons ago on my Writing at the Kitchen Table blog. I served it in a Filo Cup which I thought was completely ingenious. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to get feedback! Thanks for your comments you guys!!