SOTW - Peanut Butter, Cacao and Spinach

Since becoming a vegan, to ensure my daily intake of protein, I have a smoothie for breakfast. Usually I throw a handful if blueberries, a banana, some nut milk, spinach and protein powder into my blender and choke that down.

Until, that is, I discovered peanut butter and cacao powder can be used to make the most delicious smoothie that feels like a treat but still gives me my nutrients and protein.
 
Ingredients:
Heaped teaspoon raw cacao powder
Dessertspoon Peanut Butter (crunchy, smooth, organic or not)
Handful Spinach Leaves
Cup Nut Milk (I use Hazelnut) but any non-dairy milk is good
Small banana
Coupla Ice Cubes
Half scoop Vanilla Protein Powder

Method:
Blend all ingredients together until smooth.

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to get feedback! Thanks for your comments you guys!!